A Web 3.0 Metaverse in which players can explore multiple City blocks to interact with NPCs and other players, own fully functional 3D avatar NFTs, drive customizable cars and engage in Play-To-Earn games.
- Great futuristic idea
- Entertaining and intuitive mechanics
- Whitepaper needs to be updated
- CEO, COO & CFO are anonymous on the website
Without any indication of timeline:
- CrypCade city demo preparation
- Fully functional Sector 1
- Character, vehicle and real estate implementation
- CrypArcade building
- MYRA building
- Exclusive autos car showroom
- Arcade mini-games in the CrypArcade building
- Partner billboards and ad spaces
- Metaverse UI and character + vehicle controls
- Creation of 300+ distinct avatars, vehicles and apartments
- Multiplayer mode implementation
- Arcade integration
- Web3 integration for metaverse applications
- Character design improvements
- Advisors introduction
- Real-life business onboarding
- Demo public version release
- Onboarding of backers
- Token sale
- PC public version release of Sector 1
- Property and income tax implementation for Land and Buildings
- DAO features implementation
- Play-2-Earn implementation
- In-house P2E games
- Hover Racer game
- iCADE staking terminals
- Proximity chat integration
- Metaverse as a service for real-life businesses
- Flying vehicle integration
- Car to hovercraft transformations
- Vehicle repair shop through RDB UK
- Vehicle purchase through exclusive autos
- Multichain interoperable implementations
- CrypCade arena (events, concerts, games)
- Challenges and achievements
- Additional CrypArcade mini-games
- Augmented Reality mobile app release
- Multiplayer private and public rooms
- More real-life business onboarding: Swallow, Shoefy
- NFT gallery building + NFT selection UI
- Sector 1 expansion
- Token listing
- Character NFT sale
- Land NFT sale
- Property NFT sale
- CrypCade clubhouse
- CEX listing
- Sector 2 development and teasers
- Racetrack integration
- Play-2-Earn racing game implementation
- Sector 2 release
- Sector 3 release (Jurrasic)
- CrypCade ecosystem development fund
- CrypCade gallery (AR)
- VR support
- NFT game assets implementation
- Time traveling between sectors/worlds of the multiverse
- Multiverse travel fee integration
- Meeting rooms integration with schedule and rental fee
- Play-2-Earn shooting game implementation
- Additional character, vehicle and property NFT creation
- CrypCade pets
- Sector 4 release
- Play-2-Earn action game implementation
- CrypCade Predicverse
- Custom business opportunities
- Custom character creator
- Personify: turn yourself into a metaverse character
- Concert Hall integration
- Event halls
- E-sports tournaments
- VIP memberships
- CEX listing
About the Game
In CryptoCade, players can navigate through the City to explore different blocks, drive cars and enter buildings to find different games and interact with NPCs and other users. Players can pick between over 300 characters, factions, and rarity levels, each with valuable skills for Play-2-Earn games.
The CrypCade City Metaverse is divided into seven sectors. The City travels to various areas of the Metaverse to socialize with others, interact, rent belongings, Play-To-Earn, and purchase NFTs (in the Metaverse and the real world as the product will be shipped to the player’s location).
The marketplace will allow players to check prices and sell or buy items as NFTs. The owners of specific Sectors will receive earnings as dividends from all the transactions processed in their Sector; this is done by owning certain NFTs that unlock these dividends. Users can also earn dividends by freezing their $iCADE.
These are further details about CrypCade NFTs:
Property NFTs: users can purchase land plots in CrypCade City and enhance them with stores and business ideas. There is a limited number of plots. One can buy various accommodations, from small apartments to luxurious penthouses the player can later rent to monetize as passive income. This NFT space is customizable.
CrypCade Keys: the main NFTs can unlock the player’s NFT land in the Metaverse. Holders have Guaranteed Whitelist spots for the Land Sale.
Vehicle NFTs: players can drive cars around Sector 1 and race to compete for prizes against other users. Vehicles are divided into three tiers: regular, performance and supercars.
Players can interact with real-world businesses in the CrypCade Metaverse. There will be different features. For example, owning a storefront in Sector 1 will allow the owners to sell digital goods, NFTs, and actual products and services. Some of the businesses in the Metaverse are:
- Exclusive Autos: players can order actual supercars as NFTs or tangible assets
- ShoeFy: users can own special shoe NFTs for unique character attributes
- MYRA: players can stake MYRA and learn more about trading AI and Launchpad
- RDB UK: this is a real-life repair shop for vehicles. The Metaverse will be used for NFT vehicle repair
- Swallow: the player’s avatar could get additional benefits by having tattoo NFTs
In CrypCade, one can find spaces for players such as:
- CrypCade Clubhouse: a virtual space inside the metaverse that provides membership benefits to the communities. Here, community members will host events
- CrypArcade: this is the platform for in-house and partner games since the City will further develop games and attract partners to introduce their own games
- The CryptoCade AR app: allows users to view their belongings and other aspects of the metaverse in Augmented Reality to create an immersive experience
- It is Free-To-Play
- Available for Windows, Mac (Intel), and Mac (Apple)
The primary use of the native token iCADE is to provide access to a shared dividend pool. A part of the pool will be distributed daily between the developer pool and shareholders (meaning token holders). A smaller portion will be for daily rewards, game leaderboards, and rewards. By doing this, the developers plan to provide a daily passive income for metaverse users.
DAO voting will be available to users who lock their tokens into the iCade Dividend Vault.
The in-game token vCADE can be used for purchasing in-game items (such as vehicles, characters, weapons, accessories, etc.) and interacting in the metaverse.
Players can purchase vCADE packages with fiat money; however, they can be earned through completing daily tasks and interacting with the ecosystem.
CrypCade Ecosystem Development Fund: This Fund allows small game developers to make their ideas real by providing capital and investments to grow the in-game ecosystem.
Monetization in this metaverse will be mainly from Play-2-Earn games, then from challenges that developers will prepare, and then from NFT leases such as land, buildings, or from owning the area/block itself.
The team is mainly from Romania and is almost anonymous.
One can find the development studio as EVL PPY at this address: https://evlppy.com.
They have mostly made taxis, police cars, airplanes, and transport ship simulators.
A couple of their games have even had over 10 million downloads on Google Play. From the comments on Google Play, one could read that people enjoyed the games, but they had noticeable bugs. The developers did not solve these bugs but released more games.
“This game reminds me of a crypto version of Cyberpunk 2077. I visualize it with better graphics and more future features and would eventually play it since I truly enjoy futuristic worlds like these two. I honestly think that their website could improve a lot. It could be so much more engaging, and it does not do justice to what the game is so far. Therefore, I invite you to watch their trailers on their YouTube Channel.
The CrypCade team declares to distance themselves from the model that uses user data collection to further take advantage of consumer purchasing patterns for advertising. Moreover, since most of these projects do, this is a plus if we see it from a moral perspective.
The team said they had suspended marketing as they believed it would yield little benefit to the project. Well, I think marketing is always a must so interested parties can regularly get to know the project, join and create a stronger community while simultaneously the team is seeking expert advice. Additionally, they have had some disruptions and delays, so they should update their Roadmap and create a complete Whitepaper.
A Metaverse is always in development, so we will see what other elements will be added to CrypCade; the team states to be constantly working on tuning graphics and optimization, building new sectors, and integrating new partners, which is ideal.”
Social Networks and online presence