- Team Recruitment
- Game Design
- Tokenomics Design
- NOVA Seed Round
- Website Launch
- Social Media Account
- NOVA Private Round
- Limited NEXUS Premium Sale
- Presale Token
- IDO on Launchpad
- NOVA TGE DEX Listing
- CoinGecko & CoinMarketCap Listing
- PvE Test
- PvP Test
- NFT Marketplace
- PvE Mode Release
- PvP Mode Release
About the Game
In September 2022, the developers announced the cancellation of their P2E mechanics, and a refund to all those who bought an NFT box.
The main feature in the game was going to be the NFT Nexus - a stone you can lock five guardians into, which you then fight in both PvP and PvE modes in a turn-based game.
Avania is a planet in a different dimension from ours, on which a new threat has come to life in the form of androids that have been programmed to create the perfect world by eliminating all living things. Avanians (the native citizens of Avania) have the task of preventing this from happening, so the player’s objective is to eliminate the androids.
There were 3 game modes available to play:
- Adventure (PvE): the player uses an aether card to select their strategy and support their guardians
- Arena (PvP): players fight each other. The higher the rank of the opponent, the higher the rewards
- Blind Pick (Draft): players create a temporary team to battle and try new combinations
- Metaverse: players can own land and earn resources. Owners have to defend their land if androids or other players try to invade them
Announcement published on Facebook 9/15/22:
“Both the gamefi and cryptocurrency markets have been on a downward trend, with no signs of recovery.
In addition, during the past year, we have been continuously researching, but we haven’t been able to find any game with an ecosystem that was strong enough to sustain the "Play-To-Earn" concept.
Therefore, the Avania team have made the decision to change the game's direction and style in order to make it more traditional. This means that it will no longer be a Play-To-Earn game with an emphasis on becoming an investment asset.
Therefore, we are offering the return of BUSD tokens to all NFT holders who would prefer to get their money back.”
Social Networks and online presence