- Sophisticated graphics
- Development team
- Combination of genres
- Graphically demanding
- Marketplace and other pre-sales.
- PC Alpha Launch
- PC Beta Launch
- Launch of the game for PlayStation and Xbox.
About the Game
Decimated is a role-playing game set in the hostile environment of a grim cyberpunk world. Players are tasked with ensuring the survival of their character, with the title offering them the option to play as either a human or a cyborg. In order to survive, they must acquire resources and technology. With these they can then repair vehicles, build bases, fortify their shelters, hunt, raid, loot and trade.
The 64 km² online world, which can be explored by land, sea and air, offers players a wealth of possibilities. In the beginning, they will have to explore them mainly on foot. But there is also the option of so-called fast travel, which is offered by NPCs for a fee. In the wilderness there is then the possibility of finding vehicle pieces, spare parts and building materials. All the necessary items can be found on the map or purchased on the marketplace.
To survive, players must also search for food, water, and in some cases, oxygen. If a player is injured, they must treat the injury otherwise they risk bleeding to death. Drugs and medications are addictive and an addiction can be formed, which affects their effectiveness, among other things. If you die in the game, you will respawn with only a few items. Later in the game, there are vaults and safes where you can store items to avoid losing them. There is also the option to choose your own respawn. In order to survive in Decimated, players must use their skills and wits, either by cooperating with others, or conversely while competing with them.
Online environments will include crumbling cities, deserts, abandoned areas, caves and safe zones protected by police cyborgs. Players will be able to freely explore and loot this vast area, trade, construct buildings or complete missions that appear randomly on the map. Players are rewarded for missions, and the missions themselves can be completed either solo or as part of a team. If the missions are completed as a team, the player will only get their share of the loot if they survive to the end and are not betrayed by other players.
Players and NPCs in the game can have friendly or hostile relationships with each other. Everything will depend on the player’s reputation, stored on the blockchain. Not only NPCs will react to reputation, but also other players.
The title is available for free. However, players will receive nothing at the beginning. They will have to secure all items mainly through paid work. In addition, they can purchase items such as vehicles or weapons with the in-game token DIO. If players want to progress, they will have to earn or purchase everything with the DIO token. They can primarily buy vehicles or weapons with the token.
The core of the game is built in Unreal Engine 4, but today it is gradually moving to the newer Unreal Engine 5. Decimated is currently in pre-alpha and the developers still have a lot of work to do. Everything that has been presented so far is only provisional and will be improved as the game develops. When creating the game, the authors were heavily inspired by the ARMA Altis Life modification, which they more or less combined with the GRIP Combat Racing concept.
Recommended system requirements:
OS: Windows 10
Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia Geforce RTX 2060
DirectX: Version 12
Storage: 5 GB
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows 8
Processor: Intel® Core i7/i5
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX670
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 5 GB
Information provided is indicative and subject to change during development.
Players can earn DIO in the game by:
- Performing “legal” or “illegal” jobs with different risk/reward ratios.
- Stealing shipments or raiding convoys.
- Escorting shipments and protecting them.
- Collecting bounties for imprisoning/killing players and specified NPCs.
- Freeing prisoners.
- Trading items with other players or on the marketplace.
There will only be one type of token in the game, called DIO, which will bear the symbol Ð. The token is based on the Solana blockchain, which will be integrated into the game. All digital objects and currency can be traded between players. The total supply of the token is 1,000,000,000.
Limit staked: 10,000
Unstake period time: 1 day
Rewards per day: 1,000
Limit staked: 10,000
Unstake period time: 5 day
Rewards per day: 1,000
Limit staked: 3,000,000
Lock period time: 30 days
Rewards per day: 3,000
Staking Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmKIFhs7gkc&t=35s
- The DIO seed round sold 50,000,000 tokens (5%). 2.5% are unlocked at TGE, a 60 day cliff, and they are vested for 18 months with a weekly distribution to all buyers.
- The DIO strategic round sold 50,000,000 tokens at (5%). 3.75% are unlocked at TGE, a 45 day cliff, and they are vested for 15 months with a weekly distribution to all buyers.
- The DIO private round sold 37,500,000 tokens (3.75%). 5% are unlocked at TGE, a 30 day cliff, and they are vested for 12 months with a weekly distribution to all buyers.
- The DIO public round will sell 10,000,000 (1%). 10% are unlocked at TGE, a 14 day cliff, and they are vested for 3 months with a weekly distribution to all buyers.
- The Team have a 6 month lock, 36 month vesting period, issued weekly
- The Marketing allocation is subject to 30 months vesting period, issued weekly
- The Advisors have a 3 month lock, 18 month vesting period, issued weekly
- 40% of the entire token volume will be reserved for play-to-earn gameplay, airdrops and in-game rewards.
- 13% will be reserved for the core team. The percentage is divided between an ever-growing team to develop the entire project.
- 15% will be sold in a 4 stage sale.
- 20% will be used for marketing.
- 10% will be used for liquidity.
- 2% will be paid to advisors.
$DIO is available to be purchased:
“A post-apocalyptic action RPG – definitely a combination I like a lot. I also like the use of Unreal Engine 5 for development. Definitely a blockbuster. Decimated is poised to become an AAA title. The graphics are amazing and the controls look simple and intuitive. From the gameplay video in which the developers tested the alpha version, it was clear that the whole project still has a long way to go. Personally, I think it’s worth the wait.”
Social Networks and online presence