- Game idea and concept
- Team building
- First internal demonstration
- Coinary Token (CYT) on Callisto Network launch
- Coinary Hub (BETA) launch
- Egg pre-sale
- Waiting list with +10,000 players
- Binance Smart Chain token (CYT) launch
- Alpha version game presentation to a private group of players (+700 players)
- Public beta version game launch
- Marketplace launch
- Connection between Coinary Token with the Binance Smart Chain
- Waiting list with +30,000 players (Currently +500k)
- PvP Arena activation
- PvE enemies graphical improvements
- Play Store release
- Island sale
- First major Dragonary update (2 new base dragons for each element), new missions, new enemies, clans, PvP between friends
- Coinary Day, with more announcements about Dragonary's plans
First and Second Quarter
- First competitive Dragonary tournament (eSport)
- New element release: poison
- Game completely expanded for Free-To-Play users
- PvP Idle/Auto mode launch
- Expedition launch
- Stamina System launch
- 1st official Dragonary competitive PvP tournament
- New element launch: crystal
- New skins/emoticons/avatars for sell at the store
- New story missions
- Difficulty ‘Hard’ of Ember
- In-game Island launch
Third and Fourth Quarter
- Alliances launch
- PvP Tournaments hosted by Alliances launch
- Island Defense Mode release
- Multiplayer bosses release
- Endless Missions launch
- New element launch: metal
- New Story Missions
About the Game
Each player starts off with three common dragons that are randomly selected. The objective is to complete missions to obtain rewards while advancing within the game. For this reason, the dragon breeding system is vital to create new and better dragons that could be used in battle, or sold as NFT ("Rare" dragons and above).
Make a team consisting of three to five dragons to defeat your enemies in PvE or PvP mode. The dragons already have automatic basic attack capabilities, and manually selected special abilities that must be activated.
PvE (Player vs Environment)
This mode is considered casual. It is a battle that can take up to three minutes. You have the option to enable the dragon’s special abilities and/or to double the battle speed. You will receive rewards at the end of each battle.
PvP (Player vs Player)
These are five minutes battles where the winner will be the player with the most dragons standing. In case of a draw, the team with higher health stat wins.
To give you more freedom and allow you to play as much as you want, the PvP will not have energy requirements.
Anyone can play Dragonary.
To play you will only need: internet connection, create an account on hub.coinary.com, and dedicate your time to have fun. It is available in Windows 64 bits, macOS, Linux, iOS and Android.
You don’t need to sync your crypto wallet or download additional software or third-party applications.
The Coinary Token ($CYT) is a token that uses ERC-20/BEP-20 technology. $CYT can be used both on Callisto Network (CLO) as well as in the Binance Smart Chain (BSC). There is a plan to integrate Polygon in the near future. This token is the main token within Coinary multiverse.
ECT is a new token in Coinary’s metaverse that complements Dragonary’s economy.
Coinary Tokens are obtained by playing Dragonary and mining $CYT will be like mining cryptocurrencies (like Bitcoin and Ethereum). There will be a limited amount of coins or tokens on a daily basis.
The daily maximum amount of $CYT will be distributed among Dragonary players according to the player’s account rarity.
This is determined by the largest quantity of Rare Dragons that players hold. They can be withdrawn every 15 days. Players can sell rare or superior dragons at the marketplace.
Coinary is a Latin American team with experience in blockchain and gaming industry.
It is creating its own multiverse with much more content and games. They have different teams working on different projects, developing new games with different styles and gameplay.
“The game has changed a lot for the better since it first started. The Whitepaper is very detailed and easy to understand. The team is very ambitious and they are trying to reach their English-speaking community through the creation of new social media channels. The game shows some bugs but it isn’t anything that makes it unplayable. There are many updates coming soon.
The game may be Free-To-Play but if you want to earn CYT you will need a Rare account, which can be obtained by having more Rare Dragons (NFT) than common dragons. Once the account is considered Rare, it is easy to complete the daily farm to receive your CYT. You will need at least 50 energy points to fill the bar. Since missions are PVE, they can battle automatically.”
Social Networks and online presence