- Free-To-Play option
- Absence of staking
- Token not yet released into circulation
- Anonymous team
Q3 - 2021
- Token and NFT design.
- Product development.
Q4 - 2021
- Private round.
Q1 - 2022
- JunGo – closed alpha testing.
- Mobile app development.
Q2 - 2022
- NFT release.
- IP collaboration.
Q3 - 2022
- Token listing on a decentralized exchange.
- Gaming Guild System.
Q4 - 2022
- JunGo Magic Academy.
- In-game live streaming feature.
About the Game
JunGo is a strategy game where players can earn Play-To-Earn NFT by blasting their opponents in a way that’s similar to how Angry Birds works. Like in other games, players can develop and trade their characters. The main characters in this game are animals, of which there are more than 50 species. Each animal has its own strengths and weaknesses. Each also differs in how powerful it is strong, and has a different value.
The game is inspired by a unique story. A meteorite fell in a jungle, and this carried a virus within that infected most of the animals who then had to start competing for food and territory.
Jungo’s mission was not only to create the perfect game, but also a gaming platform that connects crypto and NFT owners with gamers and streamers.
The game offers two basic types of animals:
Each player gets three free animals that can be used to earn $BLG in the game.
Compared to premium animals, free animals offer fewer earning opportunities and players cannot trade them. Free animals also cannot participate in special events and are limited in terms of their evolution.
Players purchase animals that they can then trade or win matches with. With these animals, players can participate in all special events. They can also be upgraded.
The game also offers two basic game modes:
- PvE, which includes levels that the player must complete. At certain levels, the player earns bonuses.
- PvP, which is based on a ranking system. Players can upgrade or downgrade their rating as they win and lose individual matches. Many PvP modes will be available in the future, including competitions for prizes, tournaments, and special events.
There are two fundamental tokens used in JunGo. Their main purpose is to reward players for interacting in the game and also to motivate players to use tokens for transactions to create an internal circular economy.
The total token supply is 10,000,000,000.
The player earns the token by playing PvE and PvP.
- Crafting of Cards, Animals and Hangers.
- Support decentralized community management of the network. Allow holders to create and vote on control proposals in the chain, specifically to determine future JunGo features and parameters.
This is the main currency used in JunGo operations. It can be obtained by playing the game. Once the players obtain the token, they can store it in their wallet. It can be obtained in three ways:
- By logging in as a player – JunGo will give each player a bonus for logging in every day.
- By playing a certain number of matches daily and depending on the player’s level.
- By completing assigned tasks.
The total supply of this token is unlimited.
- The player uses $BLG to evolve Animals and Hangers.
- The token can also be used for guilds and other game systems.
There are essentially five ways to make money in the game:
- With no initial investment – players use the animals available to them for free to participate in battles. When they win, they then accumulate ample rewards in the form of in-game bananas.
- With an initial investment – players purchase animals from marketplaces with the $JUNGO token, where these premium animals have no restrictions compared to free animals. As players improve their shooting skills and strategies, they will earn more.
- As a digital asset holder – the player can treat Premium Animals and Hangers as digital assets that can earn rewards or income in combat with other players.
- As a player – the player can spend time improving their skills and strategies to optimize their income in the ecosystem.
- As a streamer – the player can stream their games and thus attract other players to support them. This will earn them rewards from the JunGo community.
Co-founder, crypto and NFT enthusiast.
Co-founder, former Tencent Engineer and FunPlus BD.
Game producer, former Square Enix and Konami producer.
CTO, former chief engineer at Activision Blizzard.
Art director, former artist at TiMi Studios and NetEase.
“The game’s concept is very interesting. What I like most is the extensive story that this game is inspired by. What’s great about the game is that it has a Free-To-Play model, so even those who don’t want to invest in the game can play it. As for the community development, there is a significant increase in members on Discord and Telegram, but the number of members on YouTube and Medium is low and hasn’t grown recently. I would definitely try the game out.”
Social Networks and online presence