- Concept Development
- Game & smart contract development
- Public Token Sale
- Kaby token public sale
- NFT heroes sale
- Launch Marketplace
- Kaby token staking program: Staking program enabled for token buyers
- Marketplace: Marketplace open for players to trade their NFTs
- Launch of MVP Game
- Launch of MVP on iOS and Android
- NFT owners can preview their purchases
- Other players can play demo matches
- PvE Game Mode & Heroes Fusion
- Players can start trading their treasure chests and in-game resources on the marketplace
- NFT minting enabled
- PvP Game Mode & Dev Workshop
- Ranking system & match-making algorithm go online
- PvP waging enabled
- Workshop to receive feedback from the community
- Mobile Port & Kaby Wiki
- Submit APP for review to Google Play store and iOS App store
- Realtime PvP & Game Balance
- PvP waging
- Balancing patch
Q2 - 2022
- Crypto war
- Regular minor tournaments
- NFT renting
Q3 - 2022
- Guild/clan feature
- Co-op boss fights
- Land feature
About the Game
Kaby Arena is a tactical multiplayer game in which players have the choice to battle in a PvE or PvP campaign. To create a more friendly ecosystem for all players, the project has focused on offering both Free-To-Play and Play-To-Earn mechanics, which allows both casual and competitive players to collect NFT heroes and rewards.
The game comprises three main modes:
- PvE Campaign: Players collect heroes, resources, and loot boxes
- PvP Arena: Players collect heroes, resources, and loot boxes (for now, the project does not differentiate the two game modes)
- Tournaments: This is the competitive game mode, with players being placed into groups with similar ranked players.
There will be three types of tournaments:
Weekly: Everyone can participate. All participants receive prizes according to their performance. The tournament winners receive the Weekly Cup
Quarterly: Only Weekly Cup holders can participate. All participants receive prizes according to their performance. The tournament winners receive the Quarterly Cup.
The Arena: Only the top ranked players are invited, but Quarterly Cup holders can fill the missing spots (if needed).
In addition to this, Kaby Arena has Crypto War, which is a weekly system in which players have the chance to predict the crypto market to earn in-game rewards. Players pair one hero to one cryptocurrency and depending on the price/volume fluctuations in the market, their NFT hero may get stronger or weaker.
Collectible NFTs also have a part to play in this game. There are different stats and types of hero, with each Hero boasting a maximum of 4 skills.
Types of Hero:
The only requirement for players is that their crypto wallet is connected to the game.
Total Token Supply: 1,000,000,000
$KABY can be used to trade on the marketplace, mint strong NFTs, or rent NFTs from other players. These tokens can also help players upgrade their NFT hero.
Players can earn tokens by trading NFTs on the marketplace.
Players also have the possibility to stake $KABY.
Total Token Supply: Unlimited
Main in-game currency
$KGT can be used to buy items from the in-game stores, trade on a peer-to-peer market, buy tickets for tournaments, accelerate time-sensitive features, and more.
Players can earn these tokens by being rewarded after battles and tournaments.
Players can earn $KGT by playing the game, as it runs on Play-To-Earn mechanics. Users can earn $KABY by trading NFTs on the marketplace.
Players can also stake $KABY and their NFTs for exclusive products/services and loot boxes.
NFT Renting is another way for players to earn. Players can lend their NFTs to other players in exchange for $KABY.
“Personally, I believe this project is more likely to be played by beginners in crypto and the NFT world because of the fact that it has a Free-To-Play system and very easy-to-navigate gameplay. This will allow users to get familiar with the game and collect NFTs without any real difficulty. One feature I really like about this project is Crypto War mode, which basically rewards players for “gambling” on a cryptocurrency for a week. I think this will encourage players to do their own research on certain tokens and learn a lot about the crypto world, while hopefully earning rewards.
However, small spenders or free users may be negatively affected as their NFT heroes will be weaker than those of bigger spenders. Players can go to the marketplace to buy an NFT hero instead of using the free one and upgrading it from scratch. On another note, the project’s whitepaper is a bit outdated, with no modifications in the last year. So, hopefully they have been progressing and making changes for the betterment of the gaming experience.”