- Great storyline
- High-quality graphics
- Good marketing strategy
- No Tokenomics
- Unclear website
- No information about team
Q4 - 2021
- Game web demo
- Launch of marketing and public awareness campaign
- Website + socials
Q1 - 2022
- Private round, Public round, $PRIDE DEX listing
- Smart contract development
- Smart contract audit
- Marketplace development
- P2E game balance development
Q2 - 2022
- Open Alpha
- $PRIDE CEX listing
- NFT Heroes and NFT Lands sale on our marketplace
- Core gameplay, PvE battles
- First battle location
- In-game token introduction (Burning 60% of $PRIDE)
Q3 - 2022
- NFT integration
- Tokenomics integration
- Mobile game client
- Narrative (main story) and dialog system
- Player’s base static mode
- Level, armor and abilities progress
- NPC and non-NFT units
- Battle locations in 5 biomes
- Farm dungeons
- Boss battles
- In-game token DEX listing
About the Game
Nomad Exiles is a sci-fi game combining elements from South American tribes and the Middle Ages with futuristic details such as modern technology. The origins of the game lie in the Dark Ages, where players will immerse themselves in a journey to the Misty Islands, the first of many worlds that integrate the Pride Metaverse.
There are a variety of in-game mechanics such as completing story quests, building friendly or even romantic relationships that affect the plot, exploring to discover the secrets of the Nomad Exiles world, battling in the arena, trading, crafting, and building and defending the community or settlement.
As soon as the game starts, the player must lead a team of heroes, each with different capabilities and styles developed through dialogs and important decisions.
There are 3 classes the player can recruit:
- Warrior: This hero specializes in the art of close combat
- Mage: They wear no armor; their staff is the only weapon they need
- Rogue: She has great shooting skills to serve whomever pays her the most
Some locations are immediately open for exploration and the extraction of resources, but other unique locations will appear for players as they complete story quests.
The PvP Arena is for those players who want to challenge the strongest opponents around to prove their worth while sharpening their skills. There are no rules, but if players don’t want to fight, they can instead bet on the winner and get rewards without harming their own health.
Nomad Exiles is a Free-To-Play game. Players must connect a wallet to start playing.
Available on the Apple Store, Google Play and as a web / desktop game.
Nomad Exiles has 2 tokens with a total supply of 250,000,000.
There is no information on the distribution of the individual supplies.
- $PRIDE: The in-game currency used throughout the Pride Metaverse system
- $EXILE: Used for in-game trading
Players can participate in 3 staking pools with different levels of rewards and staking lengths.
Players can monetize their in-game experience in several ways:
- Playing quests and exploring to obtain in-game tokens
- Rewards in PvP tournaments and in-game betting
- Owning lands and dungeons to receive passive income
- Trading, selling or renting resources, artifacts, pets or NFT heroes
- Creating original NFTs through the Breeding system, then selling them
- Yield farming
“Nomad Exiles has a great narrative that keeps you immersed in the plot when you are playing. I certainly noticed the effort the developers have put into the details of the story, characters and game development. Nomad Exiles has definitely been inspired by a range of media, such as South Park: The Fractured But Whole, Game of Thrones: Beyond the Wall and Heroes of Might and Magic.
If you like plot twists, you will have some joy playing this one, and from my perspective, this element always makes for more entertaining and engaging games. I hope they add more characters or allow players to fully create them, as it would be interesting.
The ability to place bets is a great way to generate some extra income if you don’t feel like investing on the fighting side or participating yourself. It’s quite a novel feature that not many other games are replicating. In conclusion, Nomad Exiles looks promising, reliable, and accessible - as it is also available for mobile devices.
All the reviews talk about how exciting, intense, and enjoyable the game is, which makes me want to play it even more."
Social Networks and online presence