Q1 - 2022
- Testnet P2E Launcher
- Battle Royale Game Mode
- PC Platform
- New Economic Model Release
Q2 - 2022
- Guild War/Season Ranking
- Build a Mobile Platform
- E-sport Mode
Q3 - 2022
- Official Mainnet P2E
- Mobile Testnet
- Metaverse Demo
- Booster in battle
- New Game Mode
- Battle Pass
Q4 - 2022
- New Game Modes
- Builder Mode
- Renting Function
About the Game
Planet Sandbox is a shooter game that allows players to build and own arenas to fight other players in different game modes.
Almost anything can be done in the game. Players can use sandboxes (a game map) created by developers and/or create their own to get rewards.
It is possible to construct buildings and furniture in sandboxes, which can serve as an obstacle. The player can place decorative items. However, each sandbox has rules based on game modes such as deathmatch, prop hunt, hostage rescue, capture the flag, or custom game modes created according to preset rules.
Furthermore, it is possible to obtain upgraded vehicles and weapons using game tokens or components that players get at the marketplace or from gaming boxes (chests). Therefore, we can come across saleable/non-saleable, which can be used accordingly.
As mentioned, there are many game modes, and each mode has rules.
Accordingly, it is also possible to earn rewards for winning or create a team and jointly acquire boxes with NFT items.
- Deathmatch - Players will be rewarded with tokens, and there will also be a definite possibility of getting a loot box with NFT items or NFT items
- Battle Royale - Many players will play against each other in this game mode, and the one who survives will win and get rare items
- PvE Co-op Mode - Get in touch with the other players and fight the bosses
- Zombie - Reconnect with other players and fight against a horde of zombies
- Props hunt – An exciting game mode where players are divided into hunters and game objects. Objects are players who are supposed to hide on the map as best they can and try not to die. On the other hand, hunters must find all the players who hide and shoot them. The game ends when the hunters find all the hidden players within the time limit or when time runs out, but hidden players win
- Wallet connection MetaMask
- Download the game on PC (Windows/Mac) and mobile phone (Android/iOS)
- Ownership of NFT champions and weapons
This game has just two $PSB and $PULV tokens.
$PSB is the governance token and is required for transactions in the game, buying legendary boxes and exclusive NFT items, stowing away items, upgrading NFT items, accessing premium features and participating in the DAO system.
Total supply: 100,000,000
$PULV is a utility token used to make the game easier. It can be used to buy standard and epic boxes, and upgrading in-game items, like weapons and skins.
Total supply: unlimited
The system classifies daily playtime into two categories: Sandbox Time and Golden Earn Time. During Sandbox Time, players can freely match with each other, but cannot earn $PSB, even with NFTs equipped. However, during Golden Earn Time, players with NFT or temporary items equipped are considered NFT players and can earn $PSB after successful Earn Matches. The daily Golden Earn Time falls between 2.00 - 5.00 UTC and 11.00 - 14.00 UTC, offering an exciting opportunity for players to earn rewards.
The start of the staking period is calculated from 7 am the following day.
The APY will be adjusted daily according to rewards and is subject to page views on the day. It will have a high APR (up to 32.46%).
There are several ways to make money:
- Daily/monthly tasks and daily log-in
- Rankings and rewards
- Earning items on the first connection (grand opening)
- Opening boxes - ordinary, epic, and premium (The higher the rarity of mystery boxes, the higher the chance of players owning rare champions and weapons)
- Auctions at the marketplace, selling items you get in fights or boxes
- Rent from players who enter your sandbox
“Players who like Fortnite or PUBG are sure to be very interested in Planet Sandbox.
The game has enormous potential if things continue to go according to plan.
I like how many game modes the game offers and that it is possible to create guilds here and by working together to acquire exciting items in battles with Bosses or Zombies.
The possibility of stowing is also very interesting.
I’m a little sorry that you can’t play this game without investment, and you can’t try it out first, either.”
Social Networks and online presence