- Easy to “play”
- Encourages exercise
- Small NFT benefits
- Lack of information about the team
April – 2022
- Whitepaper release
- CoinWalk marketplace
- GPS sensor
- Abuse detection system
- Website reveal
- Social media live
May – 2022
- Beta tester recruitment (1,500 limit)
- Shoe attribution & upgrade system
- Shoe minting system upgrade
- Community event
June – 2022
- Closed-beta open
- NFT minting
- Community challenge system
- Security audit
- Founders AMA
- Offline run with holders
Q3 – 2022
- Token sale
- Multi-chain integration
- Sports attached to real shoes
- CoinWalk goods production
- Offline community event
Q4 – 2022
- 2nd collection released
- CEX listing
- Hiking mode
- Wearable device integration
- Abuse detection v2
- Limited NFT shoes event with CEX
Q1 – 2023
- Metaverse connection and integration
- Global competition system
- Partnership with global sport brand
About the Game
SuperWalk is an NFT reward-based Move-To-Earn “game”, geared towards motivating people to exercise while earning tokens and NFTs.
The game offers two modes:
- Basic Mode: This is only available for people who do not own a shoe NFT. These users can earn $WALK by achieving a specific number of steps, but there is a limit of $WALK that can be earned per day
- Pro Mode: Players who own shoe NFTs can use this mode to earn $WALK and $GRND tokens by walking and/or running.
There are different, unique shoe NFTs that users can own, each with its own design. They come with different stats and grades which users can upgrade.
There are four types of NFT stats:
- Performance: This determines the user’s $WALK and $GRND acquisition per unit of time and distance. This is the most efficient way to get rewards in the short term
- Resilience: This determines the rate of degradation in the shoe NFT per unit of time and distance
- Comfort: This determines the physical state of the user according to the shoe’s comfort levels, which are affected by usage and speed over time
- Luck: This determines the probability of getting mysterious items, and their quality
Shoe NFTs are divided into 5 grades:
- Normal: The sum of the default stats is below 15
- Rare: The sum of the default stats is lower than 30
- Epic: The sum of the default stats is below 60
- Unique: The sum of the default stats is lower than 120
- Legendary: The sum of the default stats is below 240
Total Token Supply: Unlimited
Users can earn $WALK daily by walking and running, depending on how many points they have scored. $WALK is mostly used for in-app use.
Governance Token: $GRND
Total Token Supply: 1,000,000,000
There is a plan for staking $GRND, however this is currently under development.
Depending on the mode the user plays, they can earn either $WALK, or $WALK and $GRND together. Users who play in Basic Mode can only earn $WALK, but in Pro Mode, players can earn both. Users can also participate in certain events or challenges to earn $WALK and $GRND, depending on the mode they are playing.
"I used a similar app when I was growing up, and I can say that it is perfect for those who don’t want to do much to get a small reward. This project aims to provide exercise routines for regular users which I think is great, and on top of the exercise benefits, you can earn tokens and rewards, so I would say it’s a win-win situation. Also, it’s very easy to use and intuitive - all you have to do is log in and start walking. So, I think this has the potential to become a big deal for people who are into fitness and health.
However, I don't really see great value in their NFTs. You get a unique NFT shoe and the chance to earn a few tokens. But other than that, there is nothing else. I would love to see a significant, valuable perk of owning one of the NFTs, but for now, there isn’t one."
Social Networks and online presence