Q1 - 2022
- P2E Mechanics plan
- Tokenomics plan
- Gameplay plan
- Character’s design
- Unity project setup
Q2 - 2022
- Chainsafe implementation
- Multiplayer implementation
- P2E mechanics implementation
- Asset creation
- Character animation
- UNT token creation
- Whitepaper creation
- Build website
- Mint exclusive NFTs
Q3 - 2022
- Marketing campaign
- Weekly lottery
- Functional demo for playtesting
- CoinMarketCap listing (applied)
- List on PancakeSwap
Q4 - 2022
- Untitled launch!
- UNT rewards go live
- More characters
- Oracle scale server infrastructure implementation
About the Game
Untitled is a 32-bit multiplayer platform game. Players can sabotage other players or explore this 2D world together. Purchasing special characters that contain various bonuses, helping for better rewards and earnings, is possible. Each character has its multiplier bonus, which gives them better rewards for moving around in the game.
The game is designed to allow players to jump in and out of reality whenever they want.
The game is designed to store data temporarily in a browser and can be played on many servers.
This game is all about the gaming experience, which is why there are many secret traps, rewards, and potions.
Potions in the game have the function of upgrading the character (higher speed, bigger jumps) or are suitable for sabotaging others (reducing rate or disrupting control). Each potion works for 3 seconds, but they can be combined. The clever thing is that the player is always informed that they have used a potion or been sabotaged.
Beware, when players in a game would not move or are sabotaged a lot, they lose rewards and tokens.
Players start with a non-NFT playable character, but there are several NFT characters that can be purchased on OpenSea and Blur marketplaces that give the player a boost. These boosts affect the rate of $UNT earned while playing.
The NFT characters come with special abilities and rarities. The rarity levels of these are common, rare, and epic. While the special abilities include reduction of sabotage effects or reduction of trap damage.
A big bonus is the controller-friendly environment, which allows two players to play on the same computer.
Players have to connect their crypto wallet to the game to start playing.
If the player already has a character, they can select it to begin. However, all new players can start with a non-NFT character.
To be able to withdraw rewards, players have to purchase an Untitled Pass from secondary markets. The Untitled Pass gives lifetime access to premium content as well as a playable character.
Total supply: 1,000,000,000
$UNT can be used for:
• Purchasing in-game items
• Renting exclusive characters
• Minting exclusive characters
It is not yet possible to stake, but it is planned to become available.
Players who hold $UNT get rewarded, however the project does not specify what type of rewards.
There are several ways to make money in Untitled:
- Playing alone rewards the players. It’s a M2E system, that rewards the players for moving in-game. The more the player moves and the faster the player moves, the more rewards the player receives. However, players can lose rewards for staying still or being sabotaged by other players
- Performing regular tasks and earning rewards
- Special events where the winner can earn up to ten times token rewards
- Meeting challenges in the game (time-limited) - they can be performed again after a reset
- Gaining a higher rank. The rank is assigned based on how much UNT is in a player’s wallet when they join the game. Each rank has multiple specific abilities as rewards
“Untitled, in my opinion, is full of ideas that sound very interesting and appealing.
I like the possibility of rewards and obtaining tokens only by moving and repeatedly completing challenges. I commend the developers for their driver support and the ability to store data in the browser.
Unfortunately, there’s no staking in the game yet, but the developers have it planned, so it may surprise us, and this retro game will still be exciting for your investments.”
Social Networks and online presence