Alien Worlds is a DeFi Metaverse where players can acquire unique NFTs, compete in in-game quests, and mine the in-game token in a simulated economic competition.
- Large and active community
- Strategic marketing
- Sophisticated interface
- Active and experienced team
- Stable project
- Present on all social networks
- No dates on the Road Map (They state they don’t need roads)
- No information about the team on the official website
- Disorganized Whitepaper
- Nebula events and other quests
- Automated landowners’ daily allocation claim
- Landowner-specific NFT mining incentive distribution mechanism
- Interactive storyline events and cross promotions with other games/NFTs
- Fighting game released
- Artifacts NFTs released
- Landowners to be able to display items in their window
- Governance released
- “Heroes and Minions” packs and fighting functionality
- Land terraforming and farming by landowners enabled
- Avatar enhancements unlocked
- Selected external NFT collectibles obtain powers in the Alien Worlds Metaverse
- Quests and immersive experiences
- Interoperability between digital items
- On-land services opened
- Additional terraforming (impacting mining attributes)
More detailed information is available on the official webpage.
About the Game
Alien Worlds is a decentralized Play-to-Earn Metaverse composed of a combination of adjustable avatars, digital land ownership, tools and minions deployed in everyday missions and battles with a variety of weapons. The player participates in multi-leveled missions with different scenarios. The goal is to visit distant worlds and extract Trilium (the native token), to get unusual NFTs through mining adventures. To build a fair economy, everything in this Metaverse has been tokenized.
Alien World’s NFTs (depicted as trading cards) can be used for mining, fighting and missions:
Lands: Parcels of land that an owner can mine or charge others a fee to mine it.
Avatars: These gamecards are considered the player’s face. They are collected for aesthetic value. The available types are Greys, Reptiloids, Little Green Persons, Nordics and Robotrons.
Artifacts: These can impact the gameplay and change the meta-dynamics to improve the player’s experience.
Tools: They can be found during adventures in the Metaverse or while mining. They have different strengths and weaknesses. Players can use up to 3 tools at a time, producing different mining modifications when used on different parcels.
Weapons: They are used by explorers to battle in the fighting game, or by developers and communities as an attack and defensive rating.
Minions: These NFTs can be used by the player in fights. Their attributes are attack and defensive ratings. Rarer and shinier ones can be more powerful.
Missions: They are divided into Crafting, Power Boost and Base Power.
Rarity and shininess levels also play a role in the NFT value:
Rarity levels: Common, Rare, Epic, Legendary and Mythical.
Shininess levels (to upgrade the NFTs and have better gameplay stats): Stone, Gold, Stardust, Antimatter and XDimension.
Planet DAOs: This is the decentralized autonomous organization where mining, gameplay and the governance originate from. There are weekly elections for council candidates and for presentation proposals to organize the distribution of the planetary treasury.
- These planets are DAOs that can be only recognized by the Federation (the most advanced Bitcoin mining community)
- They have a specific Member Client Portal for holders to vote and allocate NFT flow
- Each one of the 6 planets has their own games
- Users who stake Trilium can vote for their own planetary government
- Each planet will get a daily amount of Trilium that varies depending on the amount staked and its activity
In order to mine, the users need to:
- Pick a planet (some might have bigger reward pools)
- Select the Land of their preference (individually or sharing profits with another player)
- Pick the tools (the player will get a shovel to start off with)
- Finally, hit the mine button
Players require a WAX account to initiate gameplay.
It is Free-To-Play to start mining; the player will get a shovel to begin with.
However, if the player wants to complete a mission, it requires staking $TLM, which means that it is necessary to invest in the token.
The investment will depend on what the player wants to start playing with: it could just be the free initial shovel, and/or various tools, Lands and weapons in order to optimize the effort.
Trilium ($TLM) is the native token with a supply of 5,000,000,000.
Trillium can be stored and accessed through Ethereum, BSC and the NFT-focused WAX blockchain. Users can store Trilium on their preferred chain.
- $TLM is needed to acquire NFTs and participate in planet activities
- The federation and planets will charge Trilium fees to participate in fighting games
- Trilium can be employed to shine NFTs
- In order to participate in Nebula Events, the player must have Trilium
- $TLM is required if the player wants to participate in a quest
- Players can stake Trilium in order to participate in the planet’s governance, to vote in the planetary elections and for NFT mining
- When Trilium is staked by the user, the contract will send one token from that planet back to the user. This means that each planetary DAO’s token has a certain amount of staked Trilium
- Users can stake to grow the planet’s reward pool to get higher earnings
- Trilium must be staked by councilors to be able to run as a candidate in the planet DAOs
Players can monetize in a variety of ways, such as:
- Trading NFT game cards to earn the native token $TLM
- Mining $TLM in the Land they own or on other players’ Lands
- Sending spacecrafts on missions to obtain $TLM as rewards
- Participating in the game ecosystem and activity as an incentive to earn $TLM
- Buying a land to become a landowner and either extract a commission from miners or “seed” their land with non-core NFTs to sell them
- Sarojina McKenna
- Michael Yeates
“Alien Worlds was created in late 2020 by the German developers Dacoco GmbH, a team with ample experience on building tokenized DAOs. It is notable that it was used to design this aesthetic and high-demand game which is currently the second most used blockchain game in the world.
Another great feature of this game is that it’s also a social platform, so you can find a group or community of explorers to create strategies about your planet’s politics, build NFT drops and use your creative thinking to develop original games. Alien Worlds counts on a considerable number of loyal fans and players, which supports the idea that it is one of the fastest-growing NFT projects in the blockchain ecosystem, hence gaining exposure by their rapid transaction growth.
I believe this Metaverse has higher probabilities of increasing instead of decreasing because it is a well-established blockchain project. The tokenomics and features in general, show great potential to become a pioneer in the DeFi Play-To-Earn field.
The skilled team and large community are some of the reasons why I would consider it a reliable source of income and a good investment of time and effort.”
Social Networks and online presence